Covid-19 Safety Protocols
What to Expect When Dining With Us
The staff and management at Clyde Iron Works is committed to our guests’, employees’ and community’s safety and health. We will continue to monitor advisories and updates closely regarding COVID-19 from the CDC and our local healthcare officials. The following precautions are being taken to ensure a safe and comfortable dining experience:
- Fully vaccinated guests and staff are no longer required to wear a mask while in our establishment. We encourage those that have not yet been vaccinated to please wear a mask inside our establishment.
- We ask that you have safety in mind when speaking to a host, server, or bartender.
- In addition to normal cleaning protocols all dining tables, bar tops, chairs, menus, check presenters, pens, etc. are sanitized after each use.
- All food preparation stations, server stations, host podiums, handrails and trays are sanitized frequently.
- The kitchen is deep cleaned daily.
Please do not enter if you have been recently exposed to COVID-19 or have experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 7 days:
- Dry Cough
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
- Muscle pain
Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to safely serving you!