WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN
DINING WITH US
The staff and management at Clyde Iron Works is committed to our guests', employees' and community’s safety and health. We will continue to monitor advisories and updates closely regarding COVID-19 from the CDC and our local healthcare officials. The following precautions are being taken to ensure a safe and comfortable dining experience:
- All staff and guests must wear masks while on the premises with the exception of when eating or drinking.
- When you enter, we kindly ask you to wash or sanitize your hands, and socially distance yourself from staff and other guests.
- Advance and walk-up reservations are required. For walk-up reservations, the host will take your name and number and will alert you via phone call when your table is ready. Please wait in your car or outside the building.
- Dining tables are placed 6 feet or more apart and cannot be moved at any time, nor can additional chairs be added to tables.
- Limit of 6 guests per table with 6 feet between parties. Limit of 2 guests per group at the bar with 6 feet between parties.
- We ask that you have safety in mind when speaking to a host, server, or bartender.
- In addition to normal cleaning protocols all dining tables, bar tops, chairs, check presenters, pens, etc. are sanitized after each use.
- Disposable, one-use menus are in use.
- All food preparation stations, server stations, host podiums, handrails and trays are sanitized frequently.
- The kitchen is deep cleaned daily.
- Prior to each shift, all staff will have a temperature check, visual scan and will complete a symptoms checklist.
- We have a zero tolerance staff policy in place prohibiting staff from working
when feeling ill.
When entering Clyde Iron Works, you agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other guests and staff.
Please do not enter if you have been recently exposed to COVID-19 or have experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 7 days:
- Dry Cough
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
- Muscle pain
Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to safely serving you!